1. Cancellation/Refund Policy: We do not provide cash/credit refunds. When communicated 24-hours prior to your event booking, guest count reduction, cancellations, or reschedules receive a store credit for any payment received. Cancellations, rescheduling, and guest count reduction past the 24-hour period forfeit any store credit. Cancellation policy can vary for custom and mobile axe bookings. Any store credit refund does not include the booking fee.
2. Arrival: Participants MUST arrive before the booking start time for check-in (sign waivers, pay balances, etc.) Due to other scheduled bookings, you may not receive the full time allotted for the activity if late. We want you to have a great experience, therefore; please allow time for parking and communicate with your group about arriving early.
3. Age Restrictions: Minors must have an adult present at all times. Waivers for minors are required to be signed by Parent/Guardian. Minimum age requirements: Gone In 60 Escape - 8yrs old,
Gone Axe Throwing - 10yrs old
Gone Mad Rage Room - 12yrs old
4. Safety: Closed-toe shoes/covered feet are required for participating in the Rage Room and Axe Throwing. We highly suggest comfortable clothing for all activities. We reserve the right to refuse admittance, cease to provide services to or eject any individual or group of individuals that fail to abide by the published rules and regulations of the event, and/or the direction of staff, without refund or recourse.
5. Monitoring: We monitor and record the activity areas for safety.
6. Waiver/ Release of Liability: All participants are required to read and sign our release form/waiver prior to the activity.